The new Volvo XC60 midsize SUV has been named World Car of the Year 2018 at the New York Auto Show, adding another accolade to Volvo’s growing list.
The XC60 also scooped the prestigious North American Utility of the Year Award earlier this year, while the XC40 small SUV was named European Car of the Year at the Geneva Motor Show earlier this month. The World Car of the Year win is the first in this competition for Volvo Cars, the premium car maker.
The XC60 offers the best of both worlds; an SUV that’s great to drive. It is the perfect car for demanding drivers in search of adventure, who also want the agility and handling of a ground-hugging road car.
The Volvo XC60 also features a suite of intuitive safety technologies which will protect you in the event of an accident as well as preventing collisions from happening in the first place. Volvo call this IntelliSafe and includes City Safety and Collision Warning with Full Auto Brake, Pedestrian Detection and Cyclist Detection.
Once you have chosen a Volvo XC60, all you need to do is select the equipment level that’s right for you.
Starting from £37,770
- LED Headlights with Active High Beam incorporating Day Running Lights
- 18" 5 Y-Spoke Alloy Wheels with 235/60 Tyres
Starting from £42,020
- 19" 10 Spoke (Diamond Cut/Black) Alloy Wheels with 235/55 Tyres
- Nappa Soft Leather Perforated and Ventilated Upholstery
Starting from £40,020
- 19" 5 Double Spoke (Diamond Cut/Matt Black) Alloy Wheels with 235/55 Tyres
- Tinted windows, rear side doors and cargo area
Starting from £53,870
- 21" 5 Triple Spoke (Diamond Cut/Matt Black) Alloys with 255/40 Tyres
- Active Bending Headlights with Adaptive Shadow Technology
For further information on the Volvo XC60 or any other model in the range, please contact Andrew, Tom, Damon or George on 01284 778899.