BUSINESS TEST DRIVE EVENT
7th - 9th December 2017
Looking for your next Company Car?
Complete a Test Drive and win a family holiday for 4, worth £3000!
To be entered into the prize draw please call us on 01284 778898 to book your test drive slot.Test drives are subject to availability.
You must be over 18 to enter the prize draw. Test drives need to be booked in advance and completed for you to be entered in to the prize draw. Winner of the prize draw will be selected on the 18th of December. You will receive TUI holiday vouchers worth £2500, plus an additional cheque for £500 spending money. It is down to the winner to select a location and book their own holiday. Cecil & Larter holds no responsibility for booking the holiday, and therefore cannot be held liability for any issues relating to or from the holiday.
STEP 1 - Contact us to book your desired test drive slot on one of the days between the 7th and 9th of December, by calling 01284 778897 or clicking book now.
STEP 2 - Arrive 15 minutes prior to your assigned test drive slot and complete introduction form and provide proof of driving license.
STEP 3 - Complete the 10 minute test drive around a preset route.
STEP 4 - Complete a survey on the car.
You will then be entered in to the free prize draw to win the holiday.
1. The prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to people aged 18 and over who complete a full test drive and survey.
2. Employees of Cecil & Larter Limited (C&L "We") its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from C&L containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
5. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete a full test drive and survey which may take up to half an hour. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
6. Only one entry per person. Additionally, only one entry per family.
7. C&L accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by C&L.
8. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 5pm on 9th December 2017.
9. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by random selection. The draw will take place on 18th December 2017.
10. The winner will receive TUI holiday vouchers to the value of £2500, plus £500 cheque to be used as spending money.
11. C&L accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from the airport).
12. The winner will be notified by email on or before 20 December 2017. If a winner does not respond to C&L within 14 days of being notified by C&L, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and GC&L shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and C&L shall be entitled to select another winner.
13. The prize will be sent to the winner by C&L by post.
14. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
15. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on C&Ls reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by C&L and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by C&L and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
19. C&L accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. C&L further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of C&L for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
20. C&L reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of C&L in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. C&L shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
22. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. Promoter: Cecil & Larter SEAT, Lamdin Road.
24. Business Users only.