CECIl & LARTER 90 Years Loyalty Card
This year Cecil and Larter turns 90 and to celebrate this landmark birthday, we are introducing the 90 years’ loyalty programme. Each loyal customer will be given unique access to monthly offers, that only customers of Cecil and Larter can see and redeem. You will receive a personalised email each month to let you know what offers are available.
Call us on 01284 778897 and using the details of your car we will be able to check if your car is due a cambelt change. If you do require a new belt to be fitted, you will then receive £50 off the total cost.
Duxback is a revolutionary glass treatment that keeps glass as it should be - see through. Rain sleet and snow simply beads, sheds and rolls off, ice does not stick. Duxback even repels dirt, making your windscreen, side glass or rear glass cleaner and clearer for far longer and if it does need cleaning a whole lot easier to clean.
Call 01284 778897 to book your windscreen treatment.
LifeShine is a complete vehicle protection system that is professionally applied at the dealership to your car’s paintwork. Get 50% off when you purchase any new or used SEAT.
Call 01284 778897
Membership for £39.99 instead of £44.99 for Cecil & Larter Customers. Please visit the link below to sign up and reference Cecil & Larter when joining.
CECIl & LARTER 90 Years Loyalty Card
This year Cecil and Larter turns 90 and to celebrate this landmark birthday, we are introducing the 90 years’ loyalty programme. Each loyal customer will be given unique access to monthly offers, which only customers of Cecil and Larter can see and redeem. You will be provided a loyalty card, on the back of which holds a URL (website link). Visit this link to access your monthly offers. You will also be sent a personalised email each month, to let you know what offers are available.
1. USING YOUR DISCOUNT VOUCHER
The details of the promotional discount will be set out in the description of the specific promotion and the specific terms and conditions for the Discount Voucher.
2. 1.2 By confirming your order using the Discount Voucher you are accepting these terms and conditions. Any terms which you seek to impose in respect of the order for Discount through this site will not form part of any contract between us. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before confirming your order. If you have any queries on these terms please contact us before ordering using a Discount Voucher.
• Product terms and conditions of sale
4. 1.4 We recommend that you print a copy of these terms and conditions for your future reference.
2. TERMS RELATING TO THE REDEMPTION OF DISCOUNT VOUCHER
1. 2.1 How To Redeem Discount Voucher - You must access the (URL) shown on and use the code shown.
2. 2.2 Only one Discount Voucher can be used per order of Product.
3. 2.3 You cannot use a Discount Voucher in conjunction with any other sales discounts or promotional offers unless the specific terms relating to the Promotional Discount Codes state that you can combine the Promotional Discount code with other offers.
4. 2.4 Generally, Discount Vouchers can only be used for one order.
5. 2.5 The Discount Voucher will expire on the date specified in the specific terms relating to the Discount Voucher, or before subject to availability of which we will notify you via the website. You cannot use the Promotional Discount Voucher after this date.
6. 2.6 Discount Vouchers have no cash redemption value.
8. 2.8 We reserve the right to vary or discontinue the Discount Voucher scheme at any time.
3. OUR RIGHT TO VARY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. 3.1 We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions of sale from time to time including to reflect changes affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our site’s capabilities.
2. 3.2 You will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions of sale in fo/ce at the time that you use your Discount Voucher, unless any change to those policies or these terms is required to be made by law or governmental authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you).