We have invested a great deal of time and expertise over the past few months to ensure, as best we can, that our premises and processes are safe. We have also reviewed the new regulations and can confirm that these allow for our showrooms to be open and vehicle servicing, repairs and MOTs to continue. If you have any questions regarding this or any other matter please feel free to get in touch. As ever we would also like to thank you for your support and continued custom in this most difficult of years.
With our kind regards and best wishes,
The Cecil & Larter Team
Due to the lockdown restrictions, unfortunately our showrooms and forecourts are currently closed, however we are open for digital sales, offering a click and collect service. Browse our large range of used cars at used.cecilandlarter.co.uk. Our digital sales team are on hand to answer any questions you may have and to process your order once you have chosen your next car. All paperwork and payments will be handled virtually and contact free. Your car will be fully prepared and disinfected ready for your contactless delivery.
If you are awaiting information regarding a car that you have on order we will be in touch, but do feel free to contact us if anxious to find out more.
We hope this is helpful and assure you that every step we take is careful and proportionate in these challenging times.
Following government guidelines we are still able to offer services, MOTs, recalls and repairs for both the Volvo and SEAT franchises.
Please note the following relevant points:
- We will take every possible measure in keeping the premises clean and disinfected, minimising risks as much as we can, and will implement distancing protocols as per the government guidelines. We have a supply of cleaning and protective materials for this purpose.
- We will reduce wherever we can, the “touch” points, further minimising the risk.
- With the above point in mind, we will only take payment by card.
- There is a large showroom for waiting and there will be a number of separate waiting areas to maintain social distancing protocols.
- We will have a limited number of loan cars available, each of which will be thoroughly cleaned (as required for health protections, rather than full valeting) before each loan.