We have invested a great deal of time and expertise over the past few months to ensure, as best we can, that our premises and processes are safe. We have also reviewed the new regulations and can confirm that these allow for vehicle servicing, repairs and MOTs to continue, as well as digital car sales. We will therefore continue to offer these services through November and, all-being-well, beyond. If you have any questions regarding this or any other matter please feel free to get in touch. As ever we would also like to thank you for your support and continued custom in this most difficult of years.
With our kind regards and best wishes,
The Cecil & Larter Team
Our showroom will remain closed for the time being but we will be able to sell cars digitally. We will offer cars for sale through a combination of online and video presentation, remote transaction, no “touchpoint” handover and delivery, and email and telephone communication. We are still working on the details and will be able to share these with you if you express an interest.
If you are awaiting information regarding a car that you have on order we will be in touch, but do feel free to contact us if anxious to find out more.
We hope this is helpful and assure you that every step we take is careful and proportionate in these challenging times.
Following government guidelines we are still able to offer services, MOTs, recalls and repairs for both the Volvo and SEAT franchises.
Please note the following relevant points:
- We will take every possible measure in keeping the premises clean and disinfected, minimising risks as much as we can, and will implement distancing protocols as per the government guidelines. We have a supply of cleaning and protective materials for this purpose.
- We will reduce wherever we can, the “touch” points, further minimising the risk.
- With the above point in mind, we will only take payment by card.
- There is a large showroom for waiting and there will be a number of separate waiting areas to maintain social distancing protocols.
- We will have a limited number of loan cars available, each of which will be thoroughly cleaned (as required for health protections, rather than full valeting) before each loan.