Customer Service Advisor
A pivotal role in our service reception at our Volvo Showroom. Whilst covering the service reception you will be looking after the customer, acting as one point of contact.
A CSR is involved from the planning stage, on arrival of the customer’s vehicle, whilst the vehicle is serviced or repaired, until the vehicle leaves the dealer point. Develop effective customer relationships; proactively promote the services and products available, therefore increasing labour and parts sales.
Main Tasks / Responsibilities / Authorities:Service Reception:Planning:
- Speak to customers face-to-face and over the phone.
- Act as one point of contact for the customer.
- Confirm details of any planned visits with customers in advance.
- Plan work in to the workshop schedule.
- Create job card/repair order for the work to be carried out.
- Greet all customers on arrival at the Dealer point in a professional and friendly manner.
- Clarify for the customer and the workshop the basis for the repair – Retail/ Warranty/ Contract.
- Gain formal (written) customer authorisation for quoted work (Retail/ VCM.)
- Agree timescales for unscheduled work with customers and follow through to completion.
- Ensure that all authorised work is properly codified on the repair order prior to handover to the workshop.
- Be able to convert a workshop repair order into a sales invoice.
- Manage bookings for courtesy cars.
Invoice and Follow-up:
- Produce and explain invoice to customer at point of vehicle collection, resolve any queries or objections on a timely basis.
- Work in accordance with Volvo Group UK standards of health, safety, quality and environmental care.
Required knowledge and experience:
- Experience of dealing directly with customers
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Able to work to process and policies
- Able to work confidently with in-house IT systems
- Quickly learn and retain technical information relating to Warranty and Contract Terms and Conditions
Benefits: Competitive salary, 20 days’ holiday raising to 25 days, pension scheme, training and development, discount of Volvo and SEAT cars for friends and family.
Email your CV and details to email@example.com or call us on 01284 778899 for further details.